Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

Charity Poll

Helllllllo again blog readers! I want to thank the 6 people that voted on my poll about which organization you would most likely support. Well, I voted too, so I guess the five people. Dang. Last time we had nine people besides me vote. Not feelin the spirit, huh? Well thank you to the 5 people that did vote. If you are not yet subscribed to this blog, please take the five or six seconds it takes to do so. Please. I am begging you. I know you have done so much already and that five or six seconds is a huge contribution, but please; do it for the children! :)

4 comments:

  1. Question for Meg. If the polls are so cool and you want people to vote, WHY NOT MORE POLLS?????? I mean really I check your blog everyday for polls, why not put more? Check Out my blog which, for those of you who don't know is http://www.aidan-bassett.blogspot.com/ , I've got plenty of polls! (But still no one votes, to self "Gee, how does that work???", anyhow, check out blog. Now. I mean like RIGHT NOW!!! ( For those who are still missing it RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY INSTANT, PRONTO, INSTANTANEOUSLY, THIS MINUTE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! AIDAN ADVERTISED ON MY BLOG AND HE YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aidan-
    1)CALM DOWN!
    2)My polls are WAY better than yours and you know it.
    3)I try to change my polls every week but SOME of us have other things to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe if you focused a little more on making more blog posts than making up polls more people would read you blog!!

    ReplyDelete