Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Feelings on Meg's posting againiness poll

Hey hey hey!!!! This was my favorite poll turnout of all!!!! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I saw the results!!!! I know I'm using to many exclamation points- it's a disease!!! Really!!! It's called nonexcitaphobia! The fear of not being excited!!! Anyway, I know that only five people voted but I'm completely over that. I mean the whole people not voting since I now know I should be lucky that anybody is voting on my polls since they are so lame. Anywho. Thanks SO much to the five people that DID vote on it! I loved the results! I'm so glad that you people still want me to post even though they are long and boring! (Some of them aren't long- just boring. You should be glad of them since there is less to read (*hem hem* Max *hem*) Will make new poll soon!!!

Chutzpahs and Bacchanalia!

P.S. Check out the awesome series of polls at the bottom! The first four are the series, the fifth is just random.

No comments:

Post a Comment