Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

ARTEMIS THE PEMBROKE WELSH CORGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHORS NOTE:  I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS WILL BE A BACKWARDS POST AND THAT ANY EMOTIONAL THINGS THAT ARE USUALLY DONE IN CAPITALS WILL BE DONE IN REGULAR TYPE. THIS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE BECAUSE OTHERWISE THERE WOULD BE TOO MUCH UPPERCASE TYPE.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the 20th of March and the Daily puppy today is the cutest one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. am. obsessed. with. corgis (That looks really weird when I type it. I'm going to go with corgii (core- guy)) If you are reading this on the right day go down to the very bottom of my blog and prepare to die from cuteness. Sucks to be you if you aren't looking at this on the right day. haha. 

NOTE: REMEMBER: ALL OF THAT WAS IN CAPS. THIS ISN'T. AND THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT CONFUSING. GOOD JOB, MINIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment