Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jasmine and My's Sleepover

Hola peeplez!!! I am on the unmade trundlebed in my room that we (Jasmine and me) are supposed to be making but we're not. It's 10:25 and we have just watched Harry Potter 1&3. Here is Jasmine to say something:

hi peeps  I'm typing.  For keyboarding I'm supposed to  type with my fingers on home row but I don't think my teacher thought I would be on a mattress in a different house in a different room on an odd laptop on my lap tilted away from me almost off the bed.

Hi, It's Meg again. For the record that took her 7 minutes to type. Just saying. While she was typing I was making high pitched noises and getting feathers stuck up my nose. Oh, and reading monologues out loud. Just for the record www.mrsxanderisababe.com is not a real website. In case you needed to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment