Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

MyHeritage Awesomeness! (This is for you, Aidan)

Hey, all! Sorry I haven't posted in forever, and believe me, I do have a lot to post about, but I have to post this right away before mom and I go out today. Okay, so I went on myheritage.com and did the celebrity morph thing with a picture of Aidan and here are the results.


MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family reunion - Roots

Awesome and humiliating to Aidan! Whoo hoo! Since you asked so nicely I will tell you a bit more about Aidan's morph. He got 10 options, and this was their first choice for him. Only three out of the ten were boys and most of the girls were Asian... hmmm..... what does this mean?

Since you asked again so nicely I will also post my morph. This was something like their fourth choice for me (tiny me) but who cares, she's my hero! I don't know any of the people they said looked like Aidan. Anyway, here's mine!


MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Geneology software - Geneology

Okay, I just checked and she's their 8th choice for me, but who cares?! I look 55% like Shirley Temple! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! And  once again... Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
They only said I looked like one guy. Send me your picture and I will both morph and post it here. You with their first choice for you. It's you and a celebrity. Anyways, I don't think anyone reading my blog doesn't know my email and if you don't it's megtce@gmail.com. Alllrighty! Have fun looking at Aidan's emabarrassing morph!

Toodles!
Meg

2 comments:

  1. MARGARET AZILE SHEPHERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think you are doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I mean, yeah it's kinda funny and laughable but, hey wait you're making me lose my train of thought. Hold on where was I, ummmm uhhh ohh, oh here we are. What in the name of blueberry-poppyseed muffins do you think you are doing???????????????????????? You choose to humiliate one of the most powerful and amazing people in the world and assume you won't have to pay?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You SHALL pay!!!! (I'm guessing I could charge anywhere from 2 cents to 8 cents!!! Mwa ha haaaaa!!!!!!!!) Never do a despicable thing like this again, do you her me, Ihearu??????? Good, now run along. Toodles. Muffin Man out.

    ReplyDelete