Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Selamat siang! (That's- oh crud. *sigh* now I have to go look it up.... Hold on a sec... found it! Indonesian! That's Indonesian for good afternoon!) Today I went hiking with Dad and Ileana up Mount Hollywood. Needless to say... I got there first. :) Anyway. It was really cool. There was such a great view from everywhere but especially this one place called Dante's Veiw or something like that. It was fabulous! Even if it does have the name of somebody evil. There's a guy named Dante at Whitman that I absolutely loathe. Anyway. This morning I pretty much hung around. Then, as I told you we all went on a hike. When we got back I tried out the unicycle again. I actually did pretty well. I know I'm probably boring you right now so I won't go on for too much longer, but I just wanted to tell you how my day went even if nobody really cares.

4 comments:

  1. Dante is the name of the greek philosopher in The Divine Comedy duh everybody knows that... just kidding almost no one knows that (except for me) but it's still true... I have been watching the history channel lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: the Divine Comedy is not a comedy at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dante is also the name of an evil, twisted, charcoal-colored aura wearing jerk-face whose only intent in life is to ruin mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (kidding he's not THAT bad. Only partially. He does have a pretty dark aura though.)

    ReplyDelete